Thursday, August 16, 2012

Zoya Chloe layered over China Glaze Smoke and Ashes

I headed over to Ulta a few days ago and found Zoya Chloe in the clearance section. I am barely jumping on the flakie bandwagon! So happy I am though. I wasn't crazy for the whole crackle thing, but this is something I can jump on!
Zoya Chloe flashes red, orange, blue, green, and yellow. It sits clear pink tinted base. I swatched it over China Glaze Smoke and Ashes! I love the way it looks on my short nails :)
Please excuse the picture. It's not so great since it is with my phone. I haven't blogged since I was in the process of getting a laptop, which I still am it's just a matter of finding the right one at the right price. So for now I guess I will take pictures with my phone. I have tons of swatches and comparisons on my Canon t1i. So just waiting for the right laptop to come along. Any suggestions would be great!



No comments:

Post a Comment