Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sinful Colors Winter Wonder and Nova Swatch

Hi, everyone! Hope your weekend is going great so far :) Mine has been a little boring because my significant other has been working overtime like crazy for the past month. Which means this weekend feels extra lonely.
Well I know you all love my crappy phone pics! I have a camera just waiting to purchase a laptop but I can't decide on a good one. There are too many to choose from with mixed reviews. So, I apologize. I also apologize for my eczema. I found something that works for me but haven't been keeping up on it from pure laziness. Hate to admit it, but its true, and now my hands are so dry and look a bit scary. It doesn't help that I wash them about 100 times a day. I'm kind of a germ-o-phobe but not completely. I'm only posting my crappy pictures of this because I couldn't find any online and thought something would be better than nothing.
Index and ring finger are painted with Nova. A blackened blue with green, gold, and blue shimmers. I almost didn't purchase Nova because it reminded me so much of China Glaze Smoke and Ashes from the Hunger Games Collection. After searching both of them Nova is noticably blue while Smoke and Ashes is completely black. My index finger had patches but I decided to leave them, rather than painting my nail again, so you can see just how blue the base really is. I used 2 coats which blackened the base.
Middle and pinky finger are Winter Wonder. Which is actually my favorite of the two. It's a dark silvery blue base with blue, gold, and I want to say green shimmer. I also get some flashes of purple in different lighting. This is perfect for winter IMO. Very very sheer, but buildable. I used 3 coats.
I also painted my thumb with Smoke and Ashes. I hope you can see the difference with my poopy phone pictures. Have a great weekend everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment